SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Friday 30 December 2011

Taiping Music & Art School's Performance In Tesco, Taiping...

Melissa, Shien Li, Li Sim, Miao Tong, Hai Ching, Su Sanne, Wei Lin, Sue Jyie, Rui Qiong, Yee Leng, Gok Khun and I performed 3 Christmas carols for the Youth Christmas Caroling on the 21st of December in Tesco, Taiping. The Christmas carols we sang were O Come All Ye Faithful, Hark The Herald Angels Sing and Silent Night. All the performances were amazing! There were tambourine dances, violin performances, children caroling and many more! =) We started rehearsals at about 3.00pm and the event started at about 7.30pm. I'm so glad I joined this and I even got myself some new friends like Shien Li and Hai Ching from SMJK(C) Hua Lian. If Mei Mei asks us to join again, I would not hesitate to say "Yes!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment