SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Sunday 18 December 2011

Another Programme In Zoo Taiping...

Wee Wen and I became facilitators again in Zoo Taiping for some students from UiTM Faculty Of Law on the 18th of December =).

We helped to conduct the explorace game and the yellow team became champions. It was raining in the middle of the game so naturally most of us got soaked. Abang Rimba gave Wee Wen and I some durians and cool-looking compasses after the programme =).
 
Then, we had dinner in a restaurant a stone's throw away from Econsave and my sister fetched Wee Wen home and of course, I headed straight home right after that. Thanks again, Wee Wen for getting me into this programme!

No comments:

Post a Comment