SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Friday 30 December 2011

Another Day In Maxwell Hill...

Pak Ngah and the other VLoN facilitators invited a lot of SMK Convent, Taiping students and teachers to eat some durians, mangosteens, rambutans and buah salak in Maxwell Hill on the 26th of December. =)

However, only 3 students came, me, Wong Wee Wen and Fan Jia Xin. =( Puan Norizan and Encik Azaini came too.

After eating the fruits they brought, we went boating in Lake Gardens. I got my first experience rowing a boat. It was awesome! =)

Before I went home, they even had extra fruits and gave me 2 durians and lots of mangosteens, rambutans and buah salak so I suppose you can imagine how much fruits they brought!

No comments:

Post a Comment