SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Saturday 26 November 2011

Trip To The Lost World Of Tambun...

On the 25th of November, I went to Ipoh on a school trip. We made a pit stop at R&R Sungai Perak for breakfast and went straight to the Lost World Of Tambun after that.

We played in the water park and the bad thing is that I got sunburned again =(. But I really enjoyed myself there =).

At about 4.00pm, we stopped at Kinta City Jusco and I bought two books, some Famous Amos chocolate chip with pecan nut cookies, some Famous Amos marshmallows and other stuff. After a short stop at R&R Sungai Perak, we headed back to SMK Convent, Taiping and I went home right after that. Its quite a nice trip despite me getting sunburned...

No comments:

Post a Comment