SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Monday 14 November 2011

Prefect's Dinner in Legend Inn Hotel...

On the 3rd of November, SMK Convent, Taiping's prefectorial board had a gathering in Legend Inn Hotel and the event started at about 8pm and ended at about 11pm. After the arrival of Puan Rahimah, there was a powerpoint presentation with lots of pictures of prefects =).

The theme for the dinner is classic traditional so everyone were wearing baju kurungs, baju Melayu, cheong sams, Punjabi suits and there was this girl who wore a kimono since her mom's a Japanese!

We had dinner, games, performances and lucky draws. I played the piano as my performance and I got lucky draw again this year! Last year I got a cute bottle with a ship in it as a lucky draw present and this year I got a small decoration with dolphins on it =). My friend, Tharishine, lend me her keyboard for me to perform so I would like to say thank you to her =). It was a nice gathering but I hope that the prefect's dinner next year will be at a bigger hall like SSL Traders Hotel instead of the small Legend Inn Hotel's hall...

No comments:

Post a Comment