SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Sunday 16 October 2011

CRAZIEST, FUNNIEST & MOST SPORTING CAMP EVA!!!

I had a supremely crazy time in JOTA JOTI 2011 in SJK(C) Sin Ya on the 14th-16th of October!

I was in Alpha 4 and my team mates were really hilarious. The guys from my team were extremely funny and my friends and I can't stop laughing! We kinda cheated a little and crapped a lot (LOL)! It's great being around sporting team mates =D .

I was so surprised that Convent Girls got 3rd for Malam Kebudayaan. I didn't expect us to win. And there was this cool beat boxing by Sean and Andrew and of course they got 1st. I've made many friends there and I even managed to get the challenge badge =) Check it out!

Then in the bus we had a cheer fight! It was so awesome =) Convent Girls (Rangers) vs Georgians & Edwardians (Scouts)!

I hope I can be able to go to JOTA JOTI again next year. So, the one word to describe my time in JOTA JOTI is AWESOME!!! =)



2 comments:

  1. I wanna go there again next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did go there again in 2012! But not as a participant but a helper :)))

    ReplyDelete