SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Friday 21 October 2011

Another Camp...

I've just been to another camp on the 19th and 20th October with my friend, Azzlyn Zurain Bt Zamri. Been to lots of places but only in Perak. On the first day we went to Rumah Orang Tua-tua Sri Kenangan, Taiping.

It was quite cool 'cause there's an old man there playing harmonica =). Then, we went to Sekolah Tunas Bakti Taiping where I bought some delicious cheese muffins. In the night we slept in Hotel Seri Malaysia, Taiping. On the next day we went to Muzium Arkeologi Kota Tampan, Lenggong where we saw the replica of Perak Man which was found in Gua Gunung Runtuh and we got the chance to visit Gua Asar and Gua Puteri which was a base for archeology.



I bought a cute mini labu sayong in Padang Rengas for my mom and went to Galeri Sultan Azlan Shah in Kuala Kangsar after that.


I suppose that's all...it's not exactly the best camp I've been in but it's not that bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment