SORRY! THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)


Stop Animal Cruelty! They deserve the chance and they have the rights to live well like us too!

Friday 31 August 2012

Unforgettable Experience In AFS Kizuna Selection Camp 2012! :)

Last year I went to an AFS JENESYS Selection Camp. This year I got selected for the AFS Kizuna Selection Camp on the 14th to 15th of July 2012! This camp was held in Quality Hotel, Plaza Perangsang :) It was a really awesome camp with cool and fun people! 

*One of my roommate*

My group, Jellybeans! :)




My new buddies from all around Malaysia this year! :)

                                      















Friends from the AFS Perak Chapter :)


I was so happy when I knew I got selected :) To the others who got selected too, felicitations! :) To those who were not selected, don't give up and remember, there's always next year! Hwaiting! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment